- Soja, Ken, and Deena for helping out on our workday as we prepare for the winter.
- Walter for sawing up a huge fallen branch.
- New volunteers Elizabeth, Benjamin, and Eileen. We couldn't do this without you!
- Maddy for providing her annual workshop for students at PS1.
- Kanka, Teresa, Lora, Sharon, Maddy, and Deena for consistent chopping & sifting throughout the year
- Hope who made our signage and who has since moved on.
- Soja for putting our bin out each week and keeping a watchful eye during the week.
- Gardeners who help us out, donate food scraps and moral support!
- And extra special thanks to one of our founding volunteers, Alvin, who has moved on. You added so much to our group, Alvin, from t-shirt design to building bins to helping our site stay beautiful (and so much more.) Alvin and William made our awesome new sifter. Your contributions are invaluable.
Sunday, October 25, 2015
November 1st: New Winter Drop-off Hours: 2:00 to 4:00
Hello Compost Friends!
Beginning Sunday, November 1st, our drop-off hours will be between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. through the end of February.
Visit http://www.sunnycompost.org/home for more details of our food scrap drop-off program.
Thank you for being part of our Compost Community.
Thank you to our amazing volunteers who give their time freely, especially:
Join us! Our website has a sign-up page to volunteer.
Thanks and see you in the garden.